Die-casting molds are very important equipment in the manufacturing process of die-casting parts. Therefore, when designing die-casting molds, we must pay attention to related problems, so as not to cause problems in the production of die-casting parts.
1. Die-casting mold inflow design plan is also very important. If the inflow design plan is not good, it is very easy to cause the die casting product to be not rounded;
2. The selection of die-casting mold materials is the basic and essential for the design of die-casting molds. Generally, it is difficult for Chinese mold steel to meet the specified requirements after quenching and tempering. Therefore, high-quality zinc alloy die-casting distributors generally use 8407 mold steel from other countries;
3. The basic principle of the design of the mould slide is the same as the design of the insert. If the design is not scientific, it will cause many broken edges;
4. The design of the insert is also critical. If the design of the insert is not very good, it is very easy to cause many broken edges after the product is formed, which will harm the subsequent production and processing of the product;
5. The rationalization of die-casting mold core and mold design and the convenience of machining and manufacturing. Effective design schemes will make the processing of zinc alloy die-casting molds smoother, and product quality can also be guaranteed.