Before the die-casting mold is processed, it is necessary to select the relevant materials. Different materials have different properties. Therefore, we must choose the correct material.
Then how should the die-casting mold choose the material once the plastic moulding die design is done?
1. In high temperature and high toughness parts, it has sufficient compressive strength and medium strength.
2. Good heat transfer and thermal fatigue performance.
3. The linear expansion coefficient is small, deformed after tempering, and the cutting performance is good.
4. It is not easy to carry out air oxidation at high temperature, the adhesion and corrosion resistance of metal materials, and has high wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. Excellent physical properties.
After the injection die casting mold is used, it needs to be cleaned, which can make the die-casting mold better to use, so how to maintain the die-casting mold? Let's get to know it together.
1. Clean the scum and dirt of aluminum (copper or zinc). Clean and polish the sticking aluminum part.
2. Wipe clean the dirt of the die-casting mold and the water pipe.
3. Repair or exchange the bent or broken parts and ejector pins.
4. After the die-casting mold passes through 10,000 modes each time, after applying pressure to the left and right, use a decontamination agent to remove the scale in the die-casting mold cooling water circuit to ensure smooth water flow.
5. Die-casting molds pass about 30,000 patterns of zinc alloy; aluminum alloy: about 20,000 kinds; polish and polish on the mold, and then perform nitriding treatment if necessary.