There are many difficulties in plastic injection molding. Plastic injection mold and molding consists of two parts: a movable mold and a fixed mold. The production of plastic products requires mold injection molding. The injection molding machine injects the plastic raw materials into the injection mold cavity, and then the raw materials are cooled and cured, thus obtaining the shaped injection molded parts.
There are different injection molding types. Some problems you may encounter during the work. Now let's have a look at these questions and their causes and solutons.
1. Poor mold finish, rust on the surface of the cavity, etc. Poor mold exhaust.
2. The gating system of the plastic injection mold and molding is defective: the cold slug well should be enlarged, the runner should be enlarged, the main runner, the runner and the gate should be polished.
3. The material temperature and mold temperature are low: if necessary, local heating of the gate can be used.
4. The processing pressure is too low, the speed is too slow, the time for injection moulding products is insufficient, and the backpressure is insufficient, resulting in poor compactness and a dark surface.
5. Common plastics for injection molding must be fully plasticized, but to prevent degradation of materials, be stable when heated, and adequately cooled, especially for thick-walled ones.
6. To prevent cold material from entering the part, use a self-locking spring or lower the nozzle temperature when necessary.
7. Too much-recycled materials are used, plastics or colourants are of poor quality, water vapour or other impurities are mixed, and lubricants used are of poor quality.
8. The clamping force must be sufficient.