The die casting mould needs to be machined. We need to be fully prepared, so what are the preparations for the die casting mould? Let's take a look at the preparation work on the machine for it.
1. Pay attention to the installation direction of the die casting mould. When there is a sliding structure in the mould, try to open it parallelly or downward to the horizontal direction. In order to effectively protect the safety of the side slider and prevent damage to the side core, please do not place it in an upward-opening direction.
2. Before loading and unloading the mould, install the locking block to prevent it from opening. Besides, use the main ring to maintain balance to prevent unnecessary damage.
3. After pressing the mould, remove the lock block before mould opening and closing to prevent mould opening.
4. After the mould component is installed on the die casting machine, perform a test of empty cycle action to check whether the mould operating mechanism is flexible and if the positioning device can work effectively.
5. Adjust the ejection distance. Adjust the position of the ejection mechanism of the mould die casting machine in the empty mould state, so that the distance between the ejection plate of the mould and the limit block of the movable mould is about 5mm.
6. If the die casting mould is equipped with a hydraulic system, after connecting the circuit, adjust the stroke size, and then select the sequence action to prevent the side core pulling and the mould closing action from interfering.