After the customer's mold order is completed, the mold will be pulled to the injection molding workshop. When the customer does not place an order, the mold will be overhauled for a period of time. So in the process of overhauling, what are the areas that are easy to miss?
1. Check whether there is early warning rust or moisture in the blowhole. If rust or moisture is found near the hot runner vent, it means internal condensation or a broken water pipe. Moisture can cause a fatal short circuit to the heater.
2. Sliding and locking - for injection moulding product machines that run continuously throughout the year, this work should be carried out once a week.
3. Check whether there is wear between the guide pillar and the guide sleeve, and find out whether there are scratches or scratches. This kind of wear is due to the lack of lubrication. If the marks just appear, the service life can be extended by adding more lubrication to the guide post and guide sleeve. If the wear is serious, the parts need to be replaced. Otherwise, the multi cavity mold parts and core parts may not fit well, resulting in different thickness of parts wall.
4. Check the water flow, connect a hose at the outlet of the waterway, let the water flow into the bucket through the water pipe, check whether the water flowing out is not clear or has color, it may be rust phenomenon, it is found that if the water flow is not smooth, it may be blocked. If these problems occur in machines for products like injection molding electronics, it is necessary to dredge all waterways to ensure normal waterways.
5. Cleaning the thimble: after one year, the thimble will become very dirty due to gas accumulation and membranous impurities. It is recommended to clean the mold with mold cleaning agent every 6-12 months. After cleaning, apply a layer of lubricant on the thimble to prevent abrasion or fracture.